Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Thursday From the Bunch!

I love the people I work with. Every day I’m laughing about something, whether it’s a story about an armadillo in a pool or about Wes’s crazy comments on the Bachelor, I know I will laugh through the day. Most days, randomness marks our conversations. And unfortunately for our waistlines we love to eat. And so in typical form, a comment was randomly made about a cookie cake. But unlike most of our conversations, where we quickly move into another line of conversation, we could not get past the thought of a cookie cake. And so before we knew it, one had been ordered. Ashley said that the person taking her ordered responding with confusion, when she said she just wanted it to say, “Happy Thursday!” Why not celebrate! And for us in the summer, Thursdays are our Fridays, so I would say that’s reason enough for a celebration! So here is to my final Thursday of the summer! Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment