Friday, October 8, 2010

40 weeks & waiting!

So today is Bennett's due date . . . but so far I'm still pregnant. I am feeling really good though. I definitely thought I would be wiped out by this point and ready to not be pregnant. While there are definitely things about pregnancy that I'm ready to be through with (such as terrible heartburn and difficulty getting comfortable), I think it's definitely become my reality, and so I'm doing okay with it. So far there have been no signs of Bennett's upcoming arrival, which apparently is okay, according to the doctor. We are scheduled for an induction, but he could technically come before then, if he chooses. So it's still weird to not know if we have just a few days or a whole other week. Last week, I was able to catch up on some scrapbooking, which was good. And so I should probably catch up on some other scrapbooking stuff, while I have time. I may also try and catch some movies while we still can. It's just weird to think that very soon we will be parents. But I am excited about meeting our son very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the update! We've all been wondering about you, and we all have guesses on weight, length, date, and time. So, hook me up with Tuesday at about 7:30, OK??? LOL. Thinking lots about you and praying all goes well. Enjoy as much sleep as you can, while you can!!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete