Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello Las Vegas!

Eddie and I had our first vacation since our honeymoon! Yeah! It was a great week. Eddie had a conference the first few days we were there, but I loved the chance I had to sleep in and read . . . I read while I was awake, in case you were confused. We did a TON of walking. We stayed at Caesar’s Palace. Eddie upgraded our room, so we had a great suite. Eddie had planned all the things for us to do . . . what a blessing! Two years ago, this summer, Eddie and I sat together at Transformers, and that’s when I really started liking him. And so in our plan for Las Vegas, Eddie found an IMAX showing the new Transformers. It was great on the big, big screen (though I still prefer the first one)! We also saw a magic show. We toured the habitat of the white tigers. And saw a beautiful lion. And we saw Cirque de Soleil’s “O”, which was amazing! Oddly enough, it makes me really happy for all the synchronized swimmers and divers, who now have a place to display their talents. If only I had chosen a different career path. And of course, we did some gambling. I lost and Eddie probably broke even. Sadly enough, I think I’ve enjoyed gambling in Louisiana better, as I’ve had better luck there. Overall, it was truly a great and relaxing week.

It was two years ago that I started liking Eddie while sitting next to him in the first Transformers movie. So Eddie planned to take me to Transformers 2 in IMAX.

Beijing Noodle No. 9 (located in Caesars Palace) was definitely our favorite restaurant.

"O" was an amazing show. Highly recommend it!

We got to see the white tigers at the Mirage. Along with them was this incredibly beautiful lion.

The escalator behind Eddie curved as it went up.
We were pretty easily amused by all the unique design details in all of the buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment