Monday, June 15, 2009

Easily Amused

We had some extra gift card money left from the wedding and I purchased a laundry hamper. It's not exactly like the one pictured, but it does have three compartments. I had been reading some things online about how to save time doing regular household tasks. We have a built in laundry hamper, but for days when I didn't want to a do multiple loads of laundry, it was a pain to pull everything out and sort it and then stick most of it back in. So now, it's all presorted, and I can do loads more easily. And so far, I love our hamper.

But I would also love any advice anyone has regarding saving time doing basic things around the house and in a family. Funny thing is I had googled things about busy moms, and though I'm not a mom, they all seem to figured out tricks of the trade, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment