On February 28, 2009, Eddie and I were married at the Yacht Club at Horseshoe Bay. While it was over 3 months ago, I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures.

I had the most amazing women stand by me on my wedding day.
Amy, Karis, Lindsey, & Tali

Eddie has also been blessed by amazing men in his life.
Chris, David M, Charles, David E,
Griffin (5), Jackson E (7), Eddie, Craig, Jackson T

My nephews, Jackson & Griffin are the cutest.
This picture cracks me up.

My dream has always been to laugh through life with someone, and I definitely laugh with Eddie, even in the middle of our ceremony.

And introducing Mr. & Mrs. Yeagens.
I'm so glad this moment was captured on film
(or I guess its a digital negative these days).
Eddie is the most incredible man. He has been more than I could have hoped or imagined in a husband. He is patient, kind, wise, loving, gentle, and fun!

When we were cutting our cake, Eddie cracked me up. We both put some cake on the fork to fed to one another, and I had this small little bit, and Eddie had this huge piece for me to eat.

Eddie and I were blessed by all the friends and family members who celebrated this amazing day with us. The above picture is all of Antioch friends who made the trip down to Horseshoe Bay.
I was blown away when I looked around and saw this huge group. Truly we are blessed!

And as we left, we ran under the sparklers. I had always wanted fireworks at my wedding, and sure enough, I guess dreams (even little ones) can come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment