Three months into our marriage, Eddie and I spent our first weekend apart. Over Memorial Day weekend, he headed up to the ranch. While I have my fair share of enjoyment at the ranch, I had other plans for the weekend. I wanted to meet baby Addyson and work on my scrapbook, as well as relax over the long weekend.
Anyway, so one night, I was talking to Eddie about his day. And he asked, “Do the cows always run after you?” I was shocked by his question. I hadn’t ever had the cows to really run after anything except maybe a feed truck. He went on to explain that he was walking around the land, and it seemed that the cows spotted him. And so they trotted over towards him. But this wasn’t just a cow or two coming his way, but they entire herd. He said he headed for the woods and started walking. And each time he would come out to the clearing, the cows spotted him again and started his way. I must admit, I was cracking up. Needless to say, Eddie took the long way home that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment